About The Funk...

Observational Spittle from the mind of a man of color in his 40s, without the color added (most times). Come in, laugh, and you may learn something...

90 Things That Irritate The Sh** Out Of Me Trailer

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ho, Ho, Ho, the kneel down, swallow, and blow

I am reading  a lot of folks who are disgusted by the idea of Black Friday/WTF Thursday/I am gonna b there 2 weeks early and kiss my ass Monday at 10:32 if it is sunny day.

I dig it...I like what folks are saying about the day.  I personally don't have a problem with either argument, especially the whole "useless crap" ideology.

Now, as I am an electronics geek w/an addiction to new tech, if I can get it cheap, I am all for it.

But damn, the fact that this time of year brings out the UGLY out of mofo's, I can understand why folks rather shop at local shops, give simple things and well, not spoil their kids rotten w/the latest from from Cupertino, or "I Got Busted for being gay which isn't a big deal but the fact i was kicking the backdoor ballistics while on COMPANY email cost me nearly 30 years of hard work and now my muppet will sound f'd up like Kermit Elmo."

I guess the only beef I have with the opinion that we are a capitalistic country is, well...

...where have ya been?  Black Friday/Thursday only points out the obvious.  It is what it is.  IF folks want to spoil their kids or themselves, it's their right.  We've been about the bottom dollar since the big GD in the 1920's. Let folks b, if that is what they wanna do.  I think the simple fact that anyone thought about me for ANY gift, especially as I get older, is bitchin/assholistic (I do try not to sexist).  Now don't get me wrong...if I buy u a $300 gift and u flip me back a pack of Juicy Fruit, well....

...don't expect fruit cake next year, damn it.

But if I know it is all u could get, and u got it anyway, I'd treasure that more than my latest "i"-something.

It is the season of giving...

...just keep that nasty ass bug that is causing u to drip green crap like mistletoe 2 urself, K?

No comments: