About The Funk...

Observational Spittle from the mind of a man of color in his 40s, without the color added (most times). Come in, laugh, and you may learn something...

90 Things That Irritate The Sh** Out Of Me Trailer

Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's a Commercial, Folks.

Hey folks...first off, I am nearing 20,000 views.  While that means little in the blog sphere, it is flattering to me, and I appreciate it.

I wanted to let you guys know that I have taken some blogs from the past 6 years and used them to based my 3rd book on, which was released this week.  It's called "A Beginning, No Middle, And An End."

I came up with this idea about 3 months ago, and I am happy the way it came out.  To spare you the standard synopsis (when have I EVER done anything standard, right?) here is what is about...

1.  Takes places 30 years or so in the future.
2.  The main character is a former game geek turned multi-millionaire.
3.  He is gay.
4.  His dad is a never been writer who is pissed that his son is gay...and never used his superior talent to do what he couldn't.
5.  There is a kidnapping.
6.  Somebody's gonna die.
7.  It has what I'd like to call a "3 level ending" that I hope you will enjoy.

Anywho, it is available in paperback and kindle format, sooooo....well, you know what to do...:)


Oh BTW...This Sunday and Monday, you can get it for nothing.

See, I appreciate the nearly 20K views.  I am not THAT bad of a guy...:)

No comments: